2011年12月1日星期四

Replica Jewelry With Mother Love

One day, I was reading a book, my mother told me the next day I go to a place a better school. "Where? "I asked quickly. Mother said quietly: "Go to where you will know. " I was taken to a new house by mother. This house is my home now. Here are my father. He was very good. He sent me to school, give me happiness, so I have a new life in the father's feelings. Our mother-daughter pair of hardy regain a happy life.

I waited and waited! Time again to the school that day, but my father still been heard from since. I anxiously allowed stamping. After you see the worried and said: "Son, your father is not coming back, he no matter what we had, where you go to school to borrow the money to you?" Suddenly, in my eyes filled with tears of despair wronged. I sobbed: "Mother, I do not go to school! " After listening to what I say, Mother, you more sad, You said: "My child, my mother will not let you stop going to school, You are the mother only hope!"

I remember when my five-year-old, my father away, and that is to give us money to go home from the burden of all falls on your frail shoulders. You don't have the money for my school, borrow money to go around. To the school, the money finally got enough of. "Although tuition fees this year is enough, but how to do next year?" I ask you. But you didn't make me the idea of stop going to school, said: "No matter, your father come back next year can be enough. "

There are unexpected storms, people have good and bad fortune overnight. Have not seen such a good day a few years, the disaster dark clouds enveloped my family again. Father in a car accident on his way to the county seat, his legs broken. Although the village to take care of us often, neighbors, gave us earnest concern, the school gives us the earnest love, of gratitude to our family; but the burden at home Mother, after all, falls on the shoulders again. The face of injustice heaven, in the face more than the fate ofEritrea, the mother didn't beg, didn't flinch. Also, the growing love of the beautiful girls. Mother bought me a replica jewelry. She hope to me and as pretty as other girls. Watching the thin and strong mother, my heart is broken. Why I hate heaven so unfair to us, I hate myself why can not share those concerns for the mother.

Mother, Mother! Your daughter's kindness high than the sky, Deeper than the sea! Hold up your life for the daughter of the sail, the daughter must learn to love to repay you a hundred times. Here, I want to say loudly: "Mother, thank you! is your daughter find the warmth of life. "

funky earrings |By Yuuly Hannly on May 26, 2011
0

Published at Sooper Articles

There isn't lent moneny to you! Later, my mother has tried a number of ways. During the day, the sun above her head to someone's home hoe to make money, At night, she picked up the lamp to the medicinal drugs business to make money. In this way, day after day, a few months later. My poor mother has lost its luster face, eyes and sank, the body has more than thin, but her sense of indomitable energy continues unabated. What is the force supporting her? This is a dedicated mother to their children's love! This is a great maternal love! This is a flesh and blood flesh and blood family!

fuschia jewelry sets |garnet jewelry set |

没有评论:

发表评论